Microcontroller Module Design Engineer for Reusable Modules
In a world of constantly evolving automotive products and technologies, the microcontroller and graphic sub-system play an essential role, at the heart of any product. We are looking for a talented and resourceful engineer to help us design state-of-the-art digital core modules for our company’s diverse product portfolio. When you join our team, you become a member of our global community of thinkers, innovators and doers who make the things that define the future.
In this technical role, as a module owner for microcontroller topics, you will have to:
- Develop digital core modules and create associated documentation in accordance to corresponding development processes;
- Work with interdisciplinary global teams to define microcontroller requirements for sourcing activities;
- Review, assess and benchmark microcontroller concepts;
- Support Continental quotes and projects with regards to microcontroller platform items and issues;
- Interact with the HW suppliers, software teams, quality department and project teams with regards to technical issues, hardware errata topics, PCNs/PTNs, component allocation items and field failure return analysis;
- Maintain microcontroller platforms and modules with regards to documentation updates, change management, issues handling and application support.
To be successful, you need to have:
- Technical University degree (preferably in Electronics / Telecommunications);
- EE development experience;
- Knowledge in microcontroller architectures and silicon technologies;
- Knowledge in automotive industry and automotive quality requirements / techniques;
- Experience with hardware development processes and tools (e.g.: ZUKEN, MathCAD);
- Basic knowledge in ANSI C programming;
- Good communication and intercultural skills;
- Pro-active, self-motivated and well-organized team player;
- Very good English skills - reading, writing and speaking.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.