UK RE: C360 Galahad Controller
* Only seeking applications from those that live in the Plymouth area or a commutable distance of Lee Mill.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ensures daily support tasks are completed and communicated within the agreed timescales.
- Supports Sales Team / Account Managers / Customers with administrative requests.
- Verifies and communicates recharges to customers dealing with any queries and consolidating where necessary.
- Updates PO validating information and submits to Finance.
- Controls, cleanses and chases outstanding cost.
- Maintains Fleet master data.
- Resolves fleet queries.
- Ensures weekly / monthly billing and reporting to fleet customers within agreed timescales.
- Resolves customer queries and makes necessary data corrections.
- Handles invoice disputes (internally and externally)
- Creates and maintains reports to provide support data, scheduling of automated reports.
- KPI generation.
- Analyses data highlighting cost control trends & identifies overspend.
- Ensures a high level of data accuracy.
- Maintain company quality standards at all time.
- Provides regular feedback to both internal and external customers.
- Communicates effectively on all levels.
The key candidate:
- Good Team Player
- Excel Experience (Intermediate level i.e., Formula’s, formatting).
- Able to multitask at a high level.
- Taking Ownership of their tasks/workload.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Highly motivated.
- Exceptional Quality.
- Great planning & organising skills.
- Good level of communication (internally and externally)
- Problem Solving.
- Excellent Knowledge or past experience of the Truck Tyre fleet market (Preferred)
- Advanced Office 365 knowledge including excel (Formula’s, formatting)
- Analytical Skills.
- Experience in generating, using and manipulating reports.
- Good Verbal & Written Communication.
- Monday to Friday 0830-1700
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Position will be full-time remote working, but only after successful completion of our in house training period of 4-6 weeks.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.