Software Integrator for Continental Digital Access Platform (TM)
Platform development comes to life only after a Software Integrator finished his job.
Apply now and transform platform development into valuable customer features.
You will be in charge of bringing to life our Digital Access platform into application project by:
- Performing SW integration and build management of Continental Digital Access Platform into project environment;
- Configuration and adaptation of the generic platform according to project specific requirements;
- Implementing project specific features to improve the generic platform;
- Performing integration and validation testing on the project target to assure high quality SW;
- Managing continuous integration and communicate build issues to the generic platform team;
- Contributing in the project planning and provide estimations for future releases.
This is what it takes to be a successful is this position:
- Experience in automotive embedded software development (minimum 3 years);
- Experience with change and configuration management tools;
- Experience with AUTOSAR configuration tools;
- Advanced debugging skills.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.