Category Purchaser Asics and Sensors (m/f/diverse) - Automotive Purchasing Electronics
- Definition of the supplier strategy and market analysis reflecting Business Units requirements
- Performing annual price and contract negotiations
- Implementing innovative negotiation concepts during sourcing to create the basis for procurement success
- Supplier management in conjunction with cross-functional partners, such as R&D, Quality Assurance, and Logistics to select and develop the best suppliers and to establish an optimum supply chain
- Support improvement programs with Suppliers and Business Units (e.g. Design to Cost, Cost down measures, Introduction of new technologies, etc.)
- Planning, steering and monitoring of material field-specific targets, their implementation and results
- Compiling and presenting information related to sourcing process to management committees
- Academic degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration or comparable qualification
- Professional experience in Purchasing of advantage
- Business-fluent English skills (written and spoken); German language skills of advantage
- Problem-solving and project management as well
- Good communication and negotiation skills as well as open-mindedness and experience in working in intercultural teams
- Analytical skills and strategic thinking as well as independent and structured working style
- Teamplayer mentality
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
<a href="https://www.continental.com/en/career/working-at-continental/what-we-offer/" target="_blank"> Click here to find out more.</a>
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.