1) REVENUE: a) Assure best Quality of the manufactured products for satisfaction of Continental customers and support the achievement of the revenue target. b) Execution of Quality/Productivity and do proactive feedback for any gap
2) PROFIT: a) Implement robust process controls in managing Suppliers to prevent defects from entering the shopfloor (scrap, NCC) to achieve the profit target. b) Lead and organize team that analyzes process control data and take appropriate decisions for improvement.
c) Suppport in the Collection of the supplier related Non conformance Cost (NCC) thru SCB Process
3) STRATEGY / PLANNING: a) Establish Quality strategy to achieve the targets aligned with Company goals and objectives b) Review past performances, perform risk assessment versus company goals and objectives. c) Define key focus areas, measurables, targets and identify projects that will impact the achievement of KPI's. d) Deploy agreed Quality strategy to all interested parties
4) NEW BUSINESS / PRODUCT / TECHNOLOGY: a) Review New Product launch projects up to Series Production release and safe-launch activities. b) Introduce and maintain a Supplier Quality Management System, Measures and Improvement Activities to ensure the required quality of the supplied parts and services c) Be abreast on New technologies related to Quality topics.
5) QUALITY / PTODUCTIVITY: a) Employ Continental Quality System to assure all related processes meets the requirements of International Standards and Customer, and improving the system whenever necessary in a lean approach. b) Provide quality engineering services to achieve quality targets of products shipped and ensure compliance to quality systems. c) Initiates in driving Suppliers towards zero defect through collaborative efforts with multi-disciplinary Team d) Ensure continuous supply chain to meet production demands through Risk Assessment review and implementation of Containment action from both Supplier and Continental Plant side. e) Support in improvement activities, data system and improvement process of all supplier quality-related processes, guidelines and tools through internal audits, on-site assessments, and bench marking and best practice sharing programs. f) Manage and promote effective use of quality tools, processes, and systems to support customer quality requirement. Support g) Development of Quality Management System and ensure compliances. Develop and continuously improve the Supplier Quality Systems to ensure systems are in place to prevent process and product excursions. h) Introduce and maintain appropriate prevention oriented SQM processes i) Plans, initiate, controls and reports the quality performance Indicators j) Handle change notification management (PCN/ECR) in M/M phase k) Reporting/ controlling of key performance (KPIs) indicators for his location l) Create and maintain the complaint towards the supplier and validate the 8D from the supplier m) Continues observation of the quality performance of the supplier n) Create and maintain Quality plan at Incoming Inspection for new parts and conduct Incoming Inspection when needed o) Quality material At the right Time In the right Quantity p) Ensure that appropriate actions/ measures are initiated based on Quality Reporting q) Control the effectiveness of the local SQM processes (Process Reviews)
6) EXTERNAL/INTERNAL CUSTOMERS: a) Maintain and expand the business partnership with customers, suppliers and other interested parties. b) Understand customer requirements and deliver accordingly c) Gain customer's trust through on-time response and transparent communication d) Closely monitor raw material performances and ensure quick responses to issues and timely submission of 8D reports. e) Implementation and execution of escalation process
7) TALENT MANAGEMENT: a) Develop and maintain a competent and knowledgeable Quality team to fulfill and exceed their tasks to keep and continuously improve the Quality performance of the corporation. b) Actualize Skill Needs Assessment (SNA) of team members towards the desired competency level c) Regularly review and improve the SNA
8) ORGANIZATION BUILDING SUPPORT: a) Engaging in Quality First Mindset in a multicultural environment b) Develop, maintain and implement effective quality solutions to meet customer expectation c) Spearhead Quality programs like Quality Month, Quality Basic Training, Quality Awards
9) ENVIRONMENT / CSR: a) Promote Core Values and Malasakit culture through active involvement in Company activities b) Initiate Malasakit activities c) Participate in Human Relations in their CSR and GWP activities
10) OTHERS: Perform other tasks that may be assigned by the Supervisor
Soft Skills: Continental Entry Program (CEP) 7 Modules
Soft Skills: Leading Self Program (LSP) 8 Modules
Soft Skills: Leading People 10 Modules
Hard Skills: Quality Management System 8 Modules
Hard Skills: Process Control 7 Modules
Hard Skills: Core Tools 5 Modules
Hard Skills: Problem Solving 7 Modules
Hard Skills: New Product 13 Modules
Hard Skills: Customer / Production Requirement 2 Modules
Hard Skills: Technical know how Modules
Hard Skills: SQM Related 14 Modules
Hard Skills: Product/Process Knowledge 23 Modules
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We make individual mobility safer, more comfortable and more sustainable. As a partner to the automotive industry, Continental develops and manufactures components, modules and systems. The safety and comfort of road users are at the center of our work. In addition, we develop ever more products which contribute to the protection of the environment by reducing fuel consumption.
Continental is one of the five largest automobile suppliers worldwide. Our development centers and production facilities are located where our customers are, so we are always nearby – worldwide. Many of our business units have excellent competitive positions: We are number one worldwide for foundation brakes, safety electronics, telematics, vehicle instrumentation, and fuel supply systems, and number two for electronic brake systems and brake boosters. We are the fourth worldwide for tires and are the European market leader for passenger and light truck tires, winter tires, and industrial tires. Our ContiTech division is the world market leader for foils used in vehicle interiors, conveyor belts, as well as for air springs used in rail transportation technology.
The Plant is certified on TS 16949, ISO 14001, ANSI ESD S.20-2007, IEC 61340-5-1:2007.