Head of Customer Quality Management Thermal Solutions (m/f/divers)
We are looking for you to support our area Mobile Fluid Systems at the location Karben.
Your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- Global functional responsibility for segment-related quality issues for products in series production
- Leading and developing the Custumer Quality Management team within the segment
- Direct customer contact for quality-related issues at segment level to improve communication and customer satisfaction
- Verify regularly the Segment performance for existing customer feedback to avoid escalations and identify possible negative trends in order to require the necessary actions to the relevant teams
- Management of customer complaints 0-Km and field complaints in cooperation with plants
- Supporting major customer visits/audits due to series production topics cross regional
- Supports safe launch activites during hand-over period (G70-G90) cross regional
- Inform Segment management in case of negative developments, upcoming risks and escalations
- Recognition of internal quality problems (e.g. scrap rate) and initiating/support of corrective actions
- Cooperates with QM Plant, Regions , BU Q, Segment Q, CQM CT and QKAM Continental in case of complex quality problems
- Successfully completed university degree in engineering or related
- Several years of professional experience in the automotive supplier industry and at least 5 years of experience in quality management
- Comprehensive leadership experience including virtual and global teams
- Additional quality education (Level DGQ Q Manager, Auditor, VDA, IATF)
- Comprehensive knowledge of quality methods (e.g. Six Sigma, WeiBull)
- Business fluent German and written English skills
- Entrepreneurial thinking, team orientation and assertiveness
- Willingness to undertake regular worldwide business trips
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
- Diverse and interesting tasks
- Close to the Main metropolis Frankfurt with direct S-Bahn connection
- Free use of the indoor swimming pool in Karben
- Health services
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Thermal Solutions is a Segment of the Business Area Mobile Fluid Systems which belongs to the Sector ContiTech inside the Continental Group.
Sales Volume of Segment Thermal Solutions > 700 Mio. €
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.