Senior Deep learning Specialist in Computer Vision and Deep learning
- Develop state-of-the-art algorithms in one or all the following areas: deep learning (convolutional neural networks), object detection/classification, object tracking, scene understanding, pose estimation, 3D scene reconstruction, stereo vision, multi-sensor fusion between Camera, Radar, and Lidar.
- Ground truth, test, and validate algorithms for statistical performance, as it relates to current state-of-the art and other sensor modalities.
- Implement computer vision algorithms in an embedded development environment (Good to have)
- Low memory models via compression/Quantization or other techniques suitable for deployment (Good to have)
- Knowledge in Cuda Programing (Good to have)
- Knowledge in automotive domain(good to have)
- Deep knowledge in Computer Vision
- Deep knowledge in Deep learning
- Strong hands-on experience in Computer Vision and Deep learning
- BTech/MTech in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent experience.
- At least 6 years related experience
- Strong competencies in the state of art AI tools
- Strong in C++/Python
- Good to have linux development experience
- Good in image processing and good knowledge in DL framework PyTorch, Tensorflow
- Good knowledge of object-oriented concepts
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-Drive, strong analytical, conceptual, innovative, and problem-solving abilities
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods.
Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation.
“Enable Transformation” supports digital transformation at Continental so that we can make the most of the opportunities of digitalization throughout the corporation. We regard four management areas as crucial to our continued success with digitalized industry and mobility:
- Diversity management
- Flexible working conditions
- An inspiring leadership culture
- Lifelong learning and intensive exchange of knowledge