• Ensure that the projects related to cost reduction will be implemented as per timeline.
• Responsible to ensure that Inventory, Logistics cost and Supplier Delivery performance are within the assigned target.• Ensure availability of raw materials for New Product Launches, with early involvement as early as Gate30 until SOP.
• Responsible to acquire new materials and second sources/suppliers as assigned by Business Unit for the change package build to ensure there are qualified second source for all raw materials.• Works closely with segment planner and ensure critical material is properly communicated to align with production plan and system requirements.
• Apply appropriate optimization methodologies through SAP advanced planning tools to balance service level, inventory, and resource utilization; and coordinate with internal/external departments to ensure Material Master Data accuracy in the SAP System.
• Works closely with supplier in order to have better supply to escalate any issues to superior which cannot be resloved on their level. N/A• Attend workshops and benchmarking activities within the Organization. • Support Plantwide CSR activities as needed. Team involvement on Environment audits and compliance.Perform tasks that superior may advise to do so related to meeting the target KPI's.
Strategically manages the operations of Logistics in Materials and Inventory Control.Hands-on experience on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tools such as, SAP R/3 - Production (PP), Warehouse Management (WM); Material Management (MM) and Inventory Management (IM) modulesShould be able to interface internally and externally regarding material / system and purchasing issuesHas an extensive experience in organizing Multinational Manufacturing facilities particularly systems and procedures of the Supply Chain ManagementProficient in Microsoft Office - excel / word / powerpoint, etc…
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We make individual mobility safer, more comfortable and more sustainable. As a partner to the automotive industry, Continental develops and manufactures components, modules and systems. The safety and comfort of road users are at the center of our work. In addition, we develop ever more products which contribute to the protection of the environment by reducing fuel consumption.
Continental is one of the five largest automobile suppliers worldwide. Our development centers and production facilities are located where our customers are, so we are always nearby – worldwide. Many of our business units have excellent competitive positions: We are number one worldwide for foundation brakes, safety electronics, telematics, vehicle instrumentation, and fuel supply systems, and number two for electronic brake systems and brake boosters. We are the fourth worldwide for tires and are the European market leader for passenger and light truck tires, winter tires, and industrial tires. Our ContiTech division is the world market leader for foils used in vehicle interiors, conveyor belts, as well as for air springs used in rail transportation technology.
The Plant is certified on TS 16949, ISO 14001, ANSI ESD S.20-2007, IEC 61340-5-1:2007.