IT Specialist Cybersecurity
Continental’s digital capabilities are growing every day and with our IT Infrastructure & Cybersecurity team you provide support and consultancy to all tire locations around the globe.
If you love to learn, grow and be on the forefront of creating modern technology tools, Continental is the perfect match for you.
As an IT Specialist for Cybersecurity, you are responsible for:
- Collaborate with Group IT Cyber Defense Center
- Develop and support Cybersecurity Monitoring and Reporting
- Coordinate Cyber Emergency Response in Tires globally
- Evaluating security of network, system and software architectures
- Performing cybersecurity evaluations in solution selection phase in projects and services
- Performing technical cybersecurity analysis, scans and penetration tests
- Support and perform Cybersecurity audits, scans, analysis and approvals
- Support and consult internal customers and project teams
Get to know why Continental and IT is a perfect match on our https://www.continental.com/it-needs-you website.
- Academic degree in information technology or similar qualification
- Advanced knowledge of Cybersecurity technologies
- Good knowledge of network technologies (Network, Firewall architecture)
- > 3+ years of work experience in the above-mentioned area
- Intercultural sensitivity
- Interpersonal skills to work with various stakeholders
- Fluent in English
- Writing skills to communicate information effectively to different target groups
- Good (self-)organizational skills
- Willingness to travel around 10%
Being part of a global IT team of thousands of colleagues working on various innovations and tasks, there is always an opportunity to grow and move into different directions within our corporation.
If this sounds like a perfect match for you and if you want to become the next supporter of our core values Trust For One Another, Passion to Win and Freedom to Act, we are looking forward receiving your application.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.