Supplier Management - To manage suppliers in BA representation
To ensure a sustainable improvement in supplier performance
To manage the escalation of quality and delivery.
Local procurement- Identify local or regional sourcing potentials for PM/NPM products and services based on local requirements or production needs.
Local procurement - Analysis of prices and product materials, including variations in material prices and their monthly reporting to the Head of Purchasing.
Management of suppliers - Manage SAP documents (banf and PO), including invoices and service providers and outsourced, analyzes the price differences between the contract and the acquisition and reports to the Head of Purchasing any nonconformities.
Contracting - Negotiate the price for services and service providers according to the period of validity of contracts or the renegotiation period and report monthly savings and costs to the Head of Purchasing.
Contribution to value - Initiation, management and implementation of activities to improve our value contribution: Global negotiations, savings actions, cost redesign, standardization, etc.
Supplier integration - Taking over the supplier portfolio from Advanced Purchasing according to the defined rules and setting up the local SAP in accordance with the contracted commercial conditions
Relevant University degree
3 year experience in Purchasing
What we offer:
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
- Hybrid schedule – Work-life balance is important, so we offer you a flexible schedule. Please agree this with your superior.
- Home office - We offer the possibility to work from home (the percentage is agreed with the superior according to the business needs).
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you a medical subscription through Signal Iduna.
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
- Bookster – Feed your body and your mind. You can borrow books and you’ll receive them at the office.
- Sports benefits- It’s important to stay active, so we offer you the 7Card.
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days.
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis).
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27).
- Transport from Timisoara area – You can choose to come with the bus provided by the company if you’ll work from the office.
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs more thanpeople in 58 countries and markets. On Octoberthe company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.