[Internship] - IT Mobile Application
Each one of us can contribute to a better future. Leave your mark by joining our team and let's contribute together.
Do you want to be an Internship for Continental Mobile eCommerce applications? These should spark your interest:
- Support the end users of the applications by resolving related tickets (incidents, requests, etc.);
- Monitor and maintain mobile service management within agreed Service Level Agreement;
- Use monitoring tools to analyse logs and identify patterns;
- Support mobile application testing to ensure high quality of deliverables;
- Support senior developers to implement unit test cases for test automation;
- Collaborating with other teams within Continental Tires.
- Candidate ideally possess a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or numerical discipline with strong computing background
- Excellent communication skills. Written and verbal fluency in English is required.
- Able to work as part of a global organisation across boundaries - geographically, language and cultural.
- Good personality, positive mindset and independent.
- Knowledge with Microsoft .Net is a plus.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.