Analysis & Rework Technician intern
- The primary identification of the root cause for the failures caused by the daily production of electronics.
- Responsible for the primary root cause analysis of the parts failing in assembly and test processes.
- Responsible for making proposals for scrap decision, based on technical assessment with the process and product characteristics, as defined in the technical documentation
- Analysis & Repair data recording in the traceability system, and data reporting.
- Responsible for retesting, rework or touch up of the parts (whenever it is the case).
- Support production management for continuous improvement.
You can be a perfect match in our team if you are/have:
- Still in the University (Any related Business and Engineering courses) or is enrolled in a Master's Degree program, but his/her schedule allows him/her to work 6-8h/day;
- Has strong functional use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Has volunteering experiences or leadership skills acquired in projects in school;
- Highly organized with critical attention to details;
- Motivation to learn;
- Team player with good and clear communication skills;
- Able to join internship for at least 6 months (with possibility to extend).
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Extra paid time off;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental.
- Salary:1074,38 Eur. (before withholding taxes).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all.
We offer exceptional opportunities to develop and climb the career ladder in a multinational company. It is a rare opportunity when you can find both an agile and creative startup feel and be part of a global team in a well-established and worldwide known corporation.
Do you want to join us and contribute to Continental’s growth and success in Lithuania?