SAP QM/WTY Consultant
- Responsible for the planning, development, implementation & operation of SAP Quality Management (QM) and SAP Warranty Management (WTY) applications and related functions in all Continental Automotive (CA) locations, with focus on the Asia-Pacific region and the flagship multi-year SAP harmonization/standardization program of Continental (SPIRIT).
- Following the CA standard as well as the worldwide IT management directives, the job holder will be expected to deliver results which are aligned with the business strategy & requirements.
- University degree in IT, Computer Science, Business or related field
- Must have 3-5 years implementation experience in SAP Quality Management and/or SAP Warranty Management (equivalent experience handling SAP Financials or Logistics applications can also be considered); ABAP know-how is an advantage.
- Exposure on IT Project Management and international projects (at least 1 year); Experience working in the Automotive industry or related areas is an advantage.
- Professional experience in QM-related field of work (eg. Customer Quality Management, SQM) is an advantage.
- Very good English language skills (spoken and written); cross-cultural competence; proven assertiveness and problem-solving abilities.
Note: We also welcome experienced ABAP Developers who have substantial QM-related business understanding gained through working within SAP Quality Management & Finance areas and are willing to shift to a functional consultant role.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.