Technical Regulations Analyst (TRA)
The Technical Regulations Analyst is responsible for enriching the objects, provided by the TRC, in the requirement management tool with BA/Group sector-specific information to make an efficient requirements development possible
The position is self leading with global role and responsibility.
Role is part of BA R&D and for tC the PTG plants and Central Functions will align functionally to this position
Inform Technical Regulation Coordinator (TRC) and/or Technical Regulation Manager (TRM), as needed, about required external standards and legal technical regulations to be search for and, if known, the sources.
▪ Inform TRM about potential sources which should be considered in the scanning process (e.g. identified within a project)
▪ Support TRC to identify suitable Technical Regulation Analysts (TRA) and allocate the objects in the specific tool to manage requirements to them
▪ Evaluate the potential relevance of external standards and legal technical regulations for the products and technology in the area of responsibility.
▪ Add BA specific data (e.g. technology grouping) to each object within the specific tool to manage requirements
▪ Decide with support of TRC/TRE if further support from a legal counsel is needed and flag respectively
▪ Creation of interpretation (if found necessary)
Support TRC to create changelog & communicate to projects & product reponsibles
▪ Support TRC to provide enriched data including interpretation, if existing to projects & product responsible
▪ Collaboration with the respective TRAs (e.g. cross BA Network) and the TRC&TRM
▪ Support the projects (e.g. Requirements Engineer) identifying of the project relevant for external standards and legal technical regulations (e.g. tC project counsil).
▪ give guidance by requirement implemention
▪ be contact for advice in case of uncertainties regarding tC requirements
▪ Academic Degree Science or Engineering
▪ broad working experience in the area of R&D or Application Engineering (in chemical or mechanical area)
▪ Experiences in external standards and legal technical regulations
▪ Experiences in database management and “Big Data” handling (Requirement Engineering Tools)
▪ Basic experiences in Project Management
▪ Experiences in Requirement Engineering
▪ Structered documentation of complex records
▪ Ability to communicate and collaborate with and in international teams
▪ advanced Business English experiences
What we offer:
-The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
-Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
-Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you a medical subscription through Signal Iduna.
-Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
-Bookster – Feed your body and your mind. You can borrow books and you’ll receive them at the office.
-Sports benefits- It’s important to stay active, so we offer you the 7Card.
-Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
-System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
-Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days.
-Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
-Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis).
-Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27).
-Transport from Timisoara area – You can choose to come with the bus provided by the company if you’ll work from the office.
-Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
-Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The ContiTech business area focuses on smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber and develops digital and intelligent solutions in future-oriented sectors. In doing so, ContiTech draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services. The products, systems and solutions developed by ContiTech are used both in the automotive industry as well as in railway engineering, machine and plant construction, mining, agriculture and other important sectors of the future.
Quality Engineer in Project Discipline Hardware/Mechanics - CES (TM)