Hardware Technician for Autonomous Mobility - TM
We are looking for a Hardware Technician to support a team of Hardware and Software engineers in regards of sample modifications, harness build-up, components soldering etc.
The job requires good practical skills, and the main activities are:
- Sensor modification (electronic components soldering/desoldering);
- Electrical harness construction based on specific requirements;
- Technical support for EMC team/test laboratory;
- Various electrical/mechanical tasks;
- Logistics services (package handling).
- Technical school/education (i.e. Electronics, Electro-technics);
- Advanced practical skills;
- Electronic components knowledge;
- Very good communication and team player skills.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
In the current and future development process of self-driving car, Autonomous Mobility business unit is playing a major role, that is why we invite you to join us in what will be a fantastic journey from what we have in present, advance driver automated systems to what the future will bring, highly and fully autonomous driving cars.