HR Business Partner
The HR Business Partner is the central point of contact for all HR topics (Employee and Labor Relations, Recruitment, Communication, Employee Movement and Promotions) for Continental Shared Functions (CSF) Organization.
By providing expert HR advice, the HR Business Partner creates a trust building partnership with his/her internal customers, develops solutions, plans and executes the implementation in order to ensure high quality HR work.
The HR Business Partner is a strategic partner with his/her business clients (business team) and balances the role of being both a business and employee advocate. He or she ensures best fit and enables transformation.
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the location;
- Contributes as a member of the client group’s management team to business strategy and operational goal setting to reach business objectives and expectations;
- Implements new HR related services & processes into assigned organization;
- Works directly with partner Talent providers for sourcing and selecting the best fit candidates
- Leads and drives the recruitment of talents
- Acts as company representative to outside organizations as assigned (courts, recruiting, fairs, local networks, etc.)
- Ensures effective administration of respective processes and policies by using internal or external services;
- Ensures timely, effective execution of all local operational HR related work (i.e. personnel selection and placement, transfer and separation, succession planning at operational levels, compensation decisions, local organizational design, coaching for management, discipline and performance management)
- Leads and implements HR projects in the assigned area of responsibility.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in an HR Generalist/Business Partner role including recruitment, performance management, change management, and employee communications.
- Must have a strong background in Technical Recruiting and Labor Relations in a Shared Service environment.
- With solid exposure in a multi-cultural work environment and global organizations
- Superior employee relations and influencing skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills. Experience using and presenting data to make decisions.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
- Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation.
- Continental has more than 390 employees working in Plant Manila with over 45 years of Manufacturing Excellence in the Philippines. Continental Manila is one of the production sites for Architecture and Networking Business Area. It also houses shared services to support Continental Plants in Asia and around the world: Information Technology Center for Asia (ITCA), Finance Service Center, Automotive Manufacturing Technology, Continental Business Consulting, and Financial Standards & Systems.