Product Owner - SW Platform - SCT RM (TM)
We are looking for a motivated Product Owner to lead the Integration of SW stacks in Software Platform (R&D) in Autosar. At the core, we deliver the generic SW for different types of customer applications.
- collect and document customer and SW requirements;
- work closely with internal and external stakeholders;
- prepare user stories for SW development teams and maintain the product backlog;
- support the SW development team on clarifying details of the user stories;
- make decisions about the importance and priorities of the user stories;
- communicate the product vision to the team and define the product road-map;
- validate the results and check them for their quality;
- plan the product releases;
- maintain and communicate the release information (contents, changes, bugfixes) of the product;
- communicate continuously with all stakeholders, sponsors and the team;
- continuously report product progress to line management.
We are looking for an agile person with flexibility in supporting the SW development team also with technical solutions whenever is needed
If you are wondering how you can be a successful Product Owner for our team, check if:
- You have experience in automotive embedded software development (3+ years);
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks;
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development;
- Negotiation skills;
- Communication skills;
- Fluent English;
- Product Owner certification is a plus.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping, …. )
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners;
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, Deutsch, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc);
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.