ADAS Validation Engineer
For our Engineering Location Porto we search for dynamic and motivated people to join our Autonomous Mobility division.
The main objective of this position involves the design, development and execution of software function tests and state-of-the art simulation environments for development and validation of ADAS driving functions.
- Complete testing workflow, from the software requirements to the testing documentation
- Support airbag development projects with system-level activities: design, create and adapt test cases
- Adapt test environment hardware in case of requirements changes
- Responsible for continuous integration process
- Responsible for test planning, test platforms and content (nightly, gatekeeping, release-based testing)
- Responsible to align requirements with software level developers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Programming skills (C, Python)
- Familiar with GitHub and Jenkins
- High motivation to contribute to quality-oriented workstyle
- Willingness to work in a distributed global team environment
- Willingness to travel (<10% of the time) to support knowledge transfer and global coordination of activities
- Testing or software development in automotive environment
- Familiar with JIRA, Doors, CAPL
What we offer:
- Exciting and diversified projects.
- An inside in innovative technologies of the automotive industry.
- Wide network to research and development parties.
- Modern leadership culture.
- Individual choice of working hours.
- Promotion of personal development.
- Participation to the company’s success.
If you meet the requirements we will get in touch within the next 15 days.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Since 2006, Continental Engineering Services (CES) has been active worldwide as an independent operating provider of comprehensive engineering services. The extensive know-how and creativity of our engineers, as well as access to Continental’s entire technology pool, provides a unique position for our development: the flexibility and speed of small engineering teams combined with the strength of an internationally leading company. In addition, our adaptability enables established mass production technology to become a reality for small series and applications at economical costs.