Product Integrator for Head up Display for UX (TM)
- Be part of the HUD PDC (Product Development Center) in business unit UX;
- Work in an international team;
- Be involved in a wide product range with different display sizes (from 1.8” to 3.1” display and bigger for new generations of HUD);
- Work with the latest technologies on the market: combiner HUD, windshield HUD or even AR HUD;
- Have the chance of a career path with system development perspective.
- Participates to the definition of the content of customer delivery, in order to support the system integration planning;
- Participates to the definition of the acceptance criteria for each delivery to the customer;
- Responsible for checking and integrating reusable existing/ generic solutions;
- Supports error analysis process (e.g. checks system impact);
- Responsible for creating the documentation for own area of responsibility, according to the process;
- Offers support in field return analysis.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics, Automatics, Mechanics) or relevant professional experience.
- More than 2 years experience in at least one discipline.
- Good knowledge of the product components (electrical engineering, software, mechanical engineering);
- Knowledge of development (for all disciplines), test, integration and production (sample and final product) processes;
- Capability to analyze technical problems;
- Very good communication skills;
- Very good language skills (English).
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
To put it simply, a HUD is a digital transparent image that is projected in front of the driver’s eyes at a certain distance, displaying the same information you would get from the dashboard. This can include everything from your current instrument cluster informations to navigation and much more.