Project Functional Safety Manager for HUD for UX (TM)
- Be part of the HUD PDC (Product Development Center) in business unit UX;
- Work in an international team;
- Be involved in a wide product range with different display sizes (from 1.8” to 3.1” display and bigger for new generations of HUD);
- Work with the latest technologies on the market: combiner HUD, windshield HUD or even AR HUD;
- Be helped in your technical journey to gradually take over own responsibility by having a mentor;
- Will also have an initial training which will help you get familiarized with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Responsible for creating Project Safety Plan;
- Responsible for creating Safety Concept;
- Safety input for Requirement Specification, Product Architecture, Test Specifiactions, etc;
- Moderating System Safety Analysis (e.g. FTA,F MEA, FIT rate calculation);
- Preparing safety case (Product Release from safety point of view);
- Handling FSM review with FSM Assesor;
- Communication with the client (safety requirement, safety concept, DIA, etc);
- Coordination of interdisciplinary project teams at international level in the field of functional safety
- Escalation, if necessary;
- Following company standards, international safety standards (ISO26262) and development process.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Analysis and design of a system safety solution
- Basic knowledge of project management methods and tools;
- Basic knowledge of the product components (electrical engineering, software);
- Planning, Monitoring and Controlling
- Capability to take initiative;
- Understanding of the customers and users needs and problems;
- Capability to analyze technical problems;
- Very good communication skills;
- Very good language skills (English).
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
To put it simply, a HUD is a digital transparent image that is projected in front of the driver’s eyes at a certain distance, displaying the same information you would get from the dashboard. This can include everything from your current instrument cluster informations to navigation and much more.