Quality Project Manager- Manufacturing TM
- Process qualifications and process capability studies according to the specific procedures, including statistic evaluation, evaluation and decision of capability results;
- Analyses of processes and overall workflows;
- Define improvements from the results, realization and check the effectivity and together with the team they have to assure the improvements;
- Participate to Internal audits (process - LPA II) and support for customer audits;
- Is responsible to highlight if the materials used in plant (packaging, equipment) are not ESD;
- Support of statistical methods (SPC, Preliminary Process Capability Analysis, Process Capability Analysis);
- Is responsible to lead the internal problem solving activities by using problem solving methods and tools;
- Support for problem solving of external (customers and suppliers) non conformities;
- Create and update the work instructions for final inspection, failure catalogs, visual aids and attention sheets;
- Support in escalation flow for quality technicians;
- Coaching for new colleagues;
- Support in implementation of engineering changes in manufacturing;
- Is responsible to lead, track and monitor the actions for process improvements (FPY, Jidoka, etc);
- Supports the implementation of the company and the plant standards;
- Support for Line Trainers that process descriptions and work instructions are trained and are strictly followed by the manufacturing team.
- Knowledge of all manufacturing and test processes;
- Problem solving skills;
- Traceability skills;
- Quality analysis and reporting skills;
- Knowledge of FMEA and control plan;
- Knowledge of internal flows and procedures;
- Knowledge of quality standards ISO 9001, IATF 16949, VDA 6.3, VDA 6.5, IPC A610 class 3;
- Knowledge of statistics SPC, MSA;
- Experiences in audits;
- MS Office;
- Knowledge of English;
- University degree;
- 2-4 years experience in manufacturing and quality activities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.