Requirements Manager for UX (TM)
You will be responsible to ensure that all requirements relevant for the product are collected, clarified, tracked and documented in the project.
Your main tasks will be:
- Definition of the structure of the Requirements Documents and Requirements Change Process;
- Definition of the Requirements Tracing Concept and of the Requirements Metrics;
- Checking and reporting the level of completeness towards the project management;
- Monitoring of the Requirements Traceability;
- Managing and participation in reviews to identify Requirements inconsistencies;
- Managing the changes of Requirements;
- Identification and Distribution of all Stakeholder Requirements, e.g. Customer Requirement Specifications, Legal Standards, Internal Standards.
- University Degree in an Engineering field (Faculty of Automation and Computer Science Engineering, Faculty of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering - Mechatronics);
- IBM Doors tool experience;
- Requirements Management knowledge is a plus;
- Well organized and self-driven;
- English advanced.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.