Senior Software Developer for Passive Safety - SAM (TM)
Passive Safety Software team is developing software for restraint system activation in case of road events. We save lives when there is nothing more that can be done to prevent an accident.
How are you and what are your future plans? We are looking for experienced Software engineers who are interested to work with us.
As specialist, you will cover the complete software development process:
- Participation in software requirements engineering;
- Contribution to architecture and design;
- Software development in C language;
- Integration activities;
- Software testing on hardware platforms;
- You will guide others in order to implement the SW product.
For the beginning, you will get support in order to stepwise familiarize yourself with our products, tools, processes and organization.
We will help you to smoothly apply your engineering knowledge and experience in the demanding automotive field.
- University Degree (Computers, Automation, Electronics, Informatics);
- At least 3 years experience in Software engineering for embedded systems;
- Very good knowledge in C;
- Good knowledge of electronics, embedded systems and microcontrollers;
- Good networking skills with other departments (SE, PM, HW, Mechanical, Production);
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.