Quality Manager Production (m/f/diverse)
We are looking for you to support our area Conveying Solutions in a hybrid-function with is to be filled 50 % at the location Northeim and 50 % at the location Moers.
Your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- Support of operational organization to achieve Quality Targets and continuous improvement
- Ensure that the operational system meets the customer requirements, international standards and management system requirements
- Internal communication on all quality related issues
- Coordination and handling of internal and external incidents, including documentation in defined systems
- Conduct of internal audits acc. to implemented standards
- Support of all projects to achieve Quality Targets and continuous improvement Qualification
- Coordination of problem identification and action tracking within the framework of the A3 or 8D system
- Ongoing, process-accompanying monitoring of the production quality level
- Identification of targeted investment requirements for a sustainable increase in the quality level
- Degree as Engineer or comparable education with strong operational focus or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience, especially in Quality and Production or comparable positions
- Knowledge of Management Systems (ISO 9001, customer requirements)
- Advanced skills in project management, process improvement
- Knowledge of Quality Core Tools and Problem Solving Process
- Fluent German - and English knowledge written and spoken
- Strong communication and organizational
- High level of intercultural skills and experience of team skills, conflict, management, networking
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
https://www.continental.com/en/career/working-at-continental/what-we-offer/ Click here to find out more.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.