Maintenance Technician - Hot Prep Mixing
• Attend to breakdowns and planned maintenance
during the shift.
• Ensure that all allocated maintenance activities are
done in a safe and timely manner.
• Participate in the up-keep of the maintenance
area, workshop and tools according to 5S standards.
• Participate in machinery improvement activities to
improve machine reliability.
• Report in detail all work performed on the shift
through SAP PM ensuring that all Work Orders for
activities are confirmed in SAP PM by the end of the
• Carry out maintenance activities according to
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition & Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a
global industry leader!
- Associates Degree in related field or
- 5+ years of maintenance experience in leu of associate degree
- Strong electrical, mechanical / mechatronics background
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Willing to work 12-hour rotational shift pattern
- PLC experience with Siemens and Allen Bradley
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic experience
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, reach, twist, climb frequently.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. frequently.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required.
We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Tire has been around for nearly 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable and accessible to all. Our Clinton, MS, location is seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our manufacturing team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?