SW TPL - Automotive
- 8 to 12 years of relevant professional experience in one of the relevant technical disciplines involving development of electronic control units for automotive domain
- At least 3 years of experience in a role involving frequent and direct OEM interaction
- Hands-on Knowledge of Automotive SPICE and Quality audits is a must
- In-depth knowledge on all phases of project development life cycle of electronic control unit (example: Body controller)
- Good understanding of manufacturing process and interfaces between ECU development and manufacturing teams
- Good knowledge of MS-Project
- Good knowledge of CM methods and tools like MKS / Synergy / PVCS
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Experience of working with teams distributed globally and intercultural sensitivity
- Entrepreneurship, motivational and persuasive ability
- Willingness to set and achieve stretched targets for self and team
- Willingness to travel
- Basic knowledge of foreign languages like German / Japanese / Korean is an added advantage
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in electrical / electronic engineering
- Responsible for Project Success
- Lead and steer the complete project team from the technical standpoint.
- Responsible for technical deliverables from the project team (HW / SW / MD / Test)
- Responsible for the technical project management of the team and resource management
- Responsible for project quality, planning & timeline and cost control
- Represents the technical team working on the project to the internal management and Customer.
- Generate, monitor and report project KPIs and metrics periodically
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.