IE Assembly Process Engineer
• Effective and timely response to production concerns in assembly area. eg. Process description, root cause & action plans for down time & internal/external rejects.
• Collaboration with specialists in production, maintenance and quality, leading role is necessary in most of the times
• Escalation for technical issues coming up from the production technicians.
• Preparation of training documentation and training of production employees.
• Evaluate existing processes on serial production, to be understand the requirement/specification of existing process, analysis and solving technological problems.
• Adherence to and preparation of timing plans both for projects and line activities together with launch, logistic, production, quality is necessary. Initialize and realize process change according plant procedure.
• Ensure change-over parts, stations arrive in time & meet the requirement to start of production, trail runs & release according quality procedure,
• Deliver SOP that is correct, readable and contains all necessary steps for a operator to be able to handle a machine
• Layout and material flow planning according to the value stream mapping method.
• Continuous improvement of existing production equipments, periphery, infrastructure during the production rampup and series production phase.
• Implementation of lean and productivity measures.
-Advanced for Manufacturing technologies, systems, infrastructure, standards and processes
-Basic for Project/Quality management methods (including tools, policies, systems and processes)
-Basic for Product knowledge (functionalities and applications)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.