Safety & Health Regional Coordinator EMEA (m/f/divers)
We are looking for you to support our area "Labor Standards, Health & Strategic Work Relations" at the location Hannover. As a "Safety & Health Regional Coordinator EMEA (m/f/divers)" your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- Execution of event-independent cross-sectoral safety and health compliance controls
- Consistent provision of safety and health governance within the EMEA region
- Gaining performance overview and comparability over all entities in the EMEA region
- Systematic Gap Analysis on Safety & Health Management System
- Conduct Group S&H Audits
- Implementation of S&H maturity index tool
- Fostering Safety & Health Culture
Education / Certification:
- Completed studies, ideally with an engineering or scientific focus or a comparable qualification
- Safety and Health qualification
- Qualified in ISO 19011, ISO 45001
- Several years work experience in the area of safety and health (e.g., safety engineer; occupational safety specialist; health manager; occup. health specialist)
- experience in internal audits on occupational health and safety
Project Experience: project management experience as project leader
Leadership Mindset: ideally experience in leading teams in terms of giving governance and guidance, motivating teams for S&H enforcement of rules and cultural ownership
Language Skills: Business fluent knowledge of German, both spoken and written; at least fluent knowledge of Englisch, both spoken and written; Knowledge of anothe language is desirable
Intercultural Experience: working in international teams
Business Trips: in the EMEA region - up to 30% of the working time
Possibility to carry out the tasks from another location in Germany, provided that the presence at the location Hannover is guaranteed one or two times a month.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them:
- Exciting and diversified projects
- Working in international and interdisciplinary teams
- Intercultural experience by audits in various countries
- A broad audit inside in various business models throughout the whole Continental Corporation
- Modern leadership culture
- Hybrid work environment
- Promotion of personal development
- Participation to the company’s success
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.