Sensor Fusion Software Engineer
In the Budapest Artificial Intelligence Development Centre of Continental, Autonomous Mobility, we create next generation automotive software solutions which make automated driving safe and affordable. We work towards Vision Zero, a goal to eliminate fatal accidents happening every day on the world’s roads. We are looking for creative minds who are passionate to shape the future of automated driving by delivering world-class perception and fusion systems.
Our teams develop software solutions for automated parking and safety systems, processing various automotive sensor data and providing a robust, scalable output to driving function modules.
As a member of the sensor fusion development team, you will be working on environmental modeling components for our automated parking and safety solutions. Collaborating closely with other feature teams in the value chain, you will be responsible for:
- Developing software and tools for sensor fusion and perception
- Designing algorithms and implementing them efficiently
- Ensuring safety compliance of the developed product
- Participating in all levels of the development lifecycle, including requirements management, architecture definition and implementation
- Align with internal stakeholders on sensor side (e.g., camera, radar, ultrasonic) and function side (e.g., scene interpretation, trajectory planning, motion control)
- Collaborating and working in an agile team environment
- University degree (BSc, MSc, PhD) in a technical area: Computer Science, Mechatronics, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or related.
- Experience working in different areas of Sensor Fusion
- Experience working according to SAFe (scaled agile framework)
- Good programming skills in C++ or Python
- Good command of the English language
- Collaborative, open-minded, team player attitude
Nice to have:
- Experience in Machine Learning
- Technical leadership experience of complex topics and teams
- Automotive industry experience
- Participation in exciting, highly innovative projects
- Ability to directly deliver software into real products
- Access to cutting-edge technologies and to one of Europe’s largest in-house GPU clusters
- A friendly, respectful and collaborative work environment that encourages creativity and innovation
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills
- Personal career development and a challenging role with end-to-end responsibility
- Opportunity to see your ideas turn into reality with our test vehicles
- Competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including:
- Bonus system
- Annual flexible benefit (Cafeteria)
- Private health insurance
- Employee discounts
- Sport pass support
- Ability to directly deliver software into real, innovative products
- Flexible work-from-home arrangements
- Easily accessible office location in downtown Budapest (near Kálvin square)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
Software Developer and Integrator (Linux)
Software Developer and Integrator (Linux)
ADAS Embedded Software Engineer - AUTOSAR