HR Busienss Partner
• Deliver support to engineering business leaders on tactical, strategic HR matters.
• Be a team player and tie-up with other team members as required to achieve business goals and initiatives across the engineering organization.
• Support with HR communications on new programs, systems, and processes as required
• Partner with Talent Acquisition to empower the attainment of hiring goals.
• Coordinate and facilitate delivery of recurrent HR initiatives at the engineering team to include workforce planning, succession planning, new hire training, talent review, compensation planning, performance review, and review.
• Analyze HR metrics to develop recommendations, solutions, and strategies as needed
• Support compliance policies and their operative implementation.
• 4+ years of HR experience across all major functions
• Bachelors/Masters in human resources or similar is desired
• Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing organization.
• Industrial/Employee Relations experience
• Wide range of experience in delivering training to the workforce
• Excellent communication in skills in English.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.