Internship System Engineer / Architect for AN (Iasi)
In the Architecture and Networking (AN) business area, activities relating to everything from seamless connectivity technologies and vehicle electronics to innovative high-performance computers are brought together. Thus, we provide the entire electronic backbone enabling any functions in the vehicle. Besides the hardware, we connect the vehicle with the cloud and beyond to offer all services optimizing the vehicle architecture. We are setting standards for the connected mobility of tomorrow.
As an Intern in our System Architects group, you will boost your knowledge by learning from the best mentors and working with the latest technologies.
Each one of us can contribute to a better future. You can do this on a daily basis on an internship position for System Architect role.
Do you want to be part of our team? These should spark your interest:
• Analyze the system requirements and regional legal requirements;
• Support for defining the system architecture in order to fulfill system requirements;
• Use Rhapsody modelling tool and SysML methodology to create system level diagrams to represent the system functionality, such as block diagrams, user diagrams, and activity flow.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if:
• You are proactive and confident ;
• Are enrolled in the 4th(last) year of studies / Master in a relevant field (Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Computer Engineering, Physics, Math) ;
• Good programming skills (e.g., Embedded C, Python…) ;
• knowledge of electronics, microcontrollers ;
• Medium level English skills.
What we offer:
• flexible working time;
• home office (mobile work);
• Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations;
• competitive salaries & benefits;
• health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• a mentor for the integration period;
• professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• international Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.