Internship for Prototype Sample Shop Passive Safety & Sensorics - SAM (TM)
Each one of us can contribute to a better future. You can do this on a daily basis on a Internship role.
- Place and track material orders in SAP;
- Maintaining material database;
- Material preparation and setup for prototype production;
- Will assist in prototyping activities related to electrical and mechanical behavior of our products;
- Support in producing prototypes on backend equipment;
- Offers support in project related to industrialization and continuous improvement.
- Is in university in 2nd or 3rd year (Faculty of Management in Production and Transportation, Faculty of Mechanics);
- Advanced English knowledge (writing, reading and speaking);
- Is highly organized with critical attention to details;
- Has strong functional use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Team player with good and clear communication skills.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.