Big Data Specialist
- Software development and data mining to build data sets, data quality metrics, and automation tools to enhance our research and system development
- Design and implementation of data architecture for production data and for the implementation of or advice for Analytics / AI solutions based on this architecture as part of a global team.
- Evaluation and selection of methods and tools to implement a Manufacturing Data Lake Testing, selecting and evaluating methods and tools for implementation of data analysis/AI solutions for production plants
- Build-up infrastructure for data handling / data ingestion
- Collection of data from the production equipments
- Collaboration in big data IT development and implementation projects
you have a university degree in computer sciences or relevant professional experience
you gained 3+ years experience in Big Data
you have knowledge in Database systems (MySQL, MongoDB), Data modeling, data ingestion approaches for structured, etc.
you are familiar with Microstrategy BI, Knime, KepWare, .NetFramework, .NetCore
you are able to work individually, but you have got a good team spirit
you can speak English fluently
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.