REL Laboratory Test Engineer for Automotive Systems R&D (Iasi)
A car is made of hundreds of parts and we test the reliability of each of them. We simulate the real-life conditions that each component must endure through induced vibrations, extreme weather conditions, corrosion environments, etc. Our job is to make sure the tests are performed according to international standards, reported correctly, and following well rounded processes and timings.
You will be handling the laboratory equipment and conduct tests reporting findings to a laboratory engineer. The goal is to optimize lab procedures and success in producing reliable and important results that can be used to make a difference.
Do you want to be a REL Laboratory Test Engineer for Automotive Systems? These should spark your interest:
- Support Reliability Labs colleagues with qualifying automotive parts;
- Receive, label, and inspect samples (electronics, mechanical parts, etc.);
- Conduct experiments under defined conditions to verify/reject various types of hypotheses following international and customer standards;
- Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility;
- Maintain the lab equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies;
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are always followed strictly and maintain a clean and orderly environment.
A mentor will support in taking over own responsibility through an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- University Degree in technical fields (e.g. Electronics, Electrotechnics, Telecommunications);
- Proven experience as Lab Technician or relevant position;
- Experience in operating electrical and nonelectrical laboratory equipment;
- Working knowledge of MS Office and database systems;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Medium English language level.
What we offer:
- Flexible working time;
- Competitive salaries & benefits;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for the integration period;
- Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.