Algo Developer for Sensor Fusion AN (Iasi)
Do you want to be a Algo Developer for Sensor Fusion in Architecture & Networking (Iasi)?
These should spark your interest:
- You will participate to the development of an extensive range of products (high computing critical platforms, cross-hub displays, infotainment and telematics projects);
- In VNI CE department, our portfolio includes features as: over the air update, emergency calls, stolen vehicle tracking, vehicle location by GPS, wireless vehicle safety; communications, vehicle diagnostics, maintenance notifications, navigation, cluster control, communication using a wide range of protocols (USB, ETH, CAN etc.);
- As an algo developer in our team, you develop hardware-related software for innovative telematics & infotainment products;
- You are responsible for the conception and implementation of the components;
- You are involved in product definition and specification, develop the architecture and implement it later in the system;
- You work in Agile teams and in a SAFE environment with focus on learn, adapt and improve;
- Implement software in cross-domain project teams at international level;
- Experience each software development phase (client specifications, design, code, tests and validations);
- Collaborate with our architects, experienced developers, and integration and testing colleagues, in order to achieve cohesive, performant and fully functional solutions;
- You will work in a continuous integration / continuous testing / continuous delivery environment;
- Ensure the required quality level over the development process;
- Bring your own ideas and contribution to the development of the future automotive products.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- A University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Automatic Control and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics etc.);
- Experience with MATLAB (Simulink, m-script, code generation), analysis and evaluation of measurement data with MATLAB;
- Knowledge in modelling of vehicle dynamics (e.g. two track model);
- Preferably minimum 3 years working experience (alternative: Master / Doctoral degree with experience in the above mentioned fields as an intern, working student or final thesis);
- Good logical and structural thinking skills;
- Good communication skills and team oriented approach;
- Fluency in English.
Would be a plus:
- Sensor fusion using Extended Kalman Filter as state observer;
- Vehicle sensor processing (acceleration, vehicle turn rates, vehicle speed, steering angle);
- Requirement and Test Case development;
- Knowledge of C/C++ programming;
- Knowledge in Agile process.
What we offer:
- Flexible working time;
- Hybrid work;
- Competitive salaries & benefits;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Within Architecture and Networking, we provide systems, software, services and complete end-to-end solutions for networked mobility in the vehicle and beyond. We develop our innovative solutions along our strategy “Connect.Inform.Integrate.” We provide technologies to connect vehicles with the cloud, other vehicles or road users and the infrastructure. From products to services, we protect the connected vehicle by advanced Cyber Security solutions, and we offer solutions for intelligent fleet management.