Incoming raw material - Tires
- Intrastat declaration - completing, sending and reviewing the documentation;
- Delivery documents review and SAP comparison with POs in the system;
- SAP handling for raw materials received, transferred and issued; packaging; compounds and other semi components;
- Procedure publication and review;
- Shopping cart issuing in CEOS;
- Reviewing the documents for raw material movements;
- Monthly and yearly inventory results review and update in SAP.
- University degree represents a plus;
- Previous experience in Logistics field (minimum 1 year);
- SAP knowledge;
- Microsoft Office advanced knowledge;
- Medium knowledge of English;
- Knowledge of German represents a plus.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.