Technical Project Leader for ADAS Visualization Functions (f/m/diverse)
As an engineering and production partner, Continental Engineering Services (CES) develops customized solutions for technologically challenging tasks in automotive and industrial industries. Become a part of a strong team and help us ensure that future mobility becomes more user-friendly, drive-efficient, safe and comfortable.
For the Business Segment Driver Assistance & Automated Driving within Continental Engineering Services GmbH (CES) we are looking for new colleagues.
- Acquisition, planning and management of projects in the Driver Assistance and Autonomous Driving domain
- Focus: small to medium-sized projects, subproject responsibility or Product Owner role in projects related to the application of Continental visualization functions technology
- Alignment of requirements and technical project content with customers
- Technical management of international project teams
- Definition, tracking and ensuring of project objectives, timings, and milestones considering development standards of the automotive sector
- Reporting of project status to relevant stakeholders
- Resource planning and monitoring and responsibility for the project budget
- Scope of project responsibility depending on skills and experience
- Degree in electrical engineering, computer science, mechatronics, or comparable qualification
- Several years development experience within the automotive sector in one of the following areas desirable: image processing, ADAS function development, system engineering
- Experience in project management or coordinative function/role
- Experience in agile development and agile roles is beneficial (e.g. Product Owner or Scrum Master)
- Very good knowledge of German and English in speaking and writing
- Excellent problem-solving ability, planning and organizational capacity and a high degree of proactivity and ownership
- Strong communication skills and customer orientation
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
- Exciting and diversified projects with next generation automotive products
- Very supportive team members for introduction into the job, continuous know-how sharing and a lot more
- Dynamic, international and collaborative project teams
- Freedom to try and develop independently solutions
- The opportunity to act in an innovative, dynamic and forward-looking environment
- A wide range of further education and development opportunities at all levels of the hierarchy
- Modern and flexible working time including the possibility to work on a mobile basis
- Flat hierarchies, direct communication and responsiveness
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.