Software Integrator for AN (Iasi)
Do you want to be a Software Integrator for Architecture & Networking?
These should spark your interest:
The integrator job consists in integrating several platform software versions together with application software for several products.
Integration process typically consists in:
- Getting the software components from other disciplines;
- Getting the latest updates from OS manufacturer;
- Getting the latest updates from hardware drivers;
- Compile together all these packages;
- Resolve interface conflicts;
- Solve compilation errors;
- Create images that can be write on the hardware;
- Work together with a test team in order to perform integration tests for new software version;
- Release new baseline;
- Also system integrator jobs requires implementation of scripts and applications for supporting:
- Software build process;
- System test activates.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- Basic-advanced knowledge of C/ C++ programming languages;
- Advanced version control understanding on Git/Gerrit (GitHub is a plus);
- Experience with Jenkins and groovy;
- Basic understanding of linux embedded;
- Experience within bash shell and python;
- Basic understanding of Docker and Kubernetes;
- Basic understanding of System integration level process;
- Advanced debugging skills;
- Testing skills are plus;
- Basic knowledge of agile workflow.
- Ability to deep-dive into issue + friend with Google;
- Very good communication skills;
- Big sense of responsibility;
- Ability to support multiple projects/tasks simultaneously;
- Attention on details;
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries & benefits;
- Flexible working time;
- Hybrid work;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Within Architecture and Networking, we provide systems, software, services and complete end-to-end solutions for networked mobility in the vehicle and beyond. We develop our innovative solutions along our strategy “Connect.Inform.Integrate.” We provide technologies to connect vehicles with the cloud, other vehicles or road users and the infrastructure. From products to services, we protect the connected vehicle by advanced Cyber Security solutions, and we offer solutions for intelligent fleet management