Display (component) Specialist for Head-up Display Products UX (TM)
To put it simply, a HUD is offering a digital transparent image that is projected in front of the driver’s eyes at a certain distance, displaying the same information you would get from the dashboard. This can include everything from your current instrument cluster informations to navigation and much more.
Are you curios about some details related to HUD? Please check the link: Continental Automotive - Head-Up-Displays (continental-automotive.com)
- Be part of the HUD PDC (Product Development Center) in business area User experience
- Work in an international team;
- Be involved in a wide product range with different display sizes (from 1.8” to 3.1” display and bigger for new generations of HUD);
- Work with the latest technologies on the market: combiner HUD, windshield HUD or even AR HUD (Augumented Reality);
- Have the chance of a carreer path in development and / or some expert fields, based on experience and know-how.
Our motto: Good Mood in the HUD!
- Manage the internal and external display development tasks in terms of technical realization, deadlines, costs and quality, in cooperation with the nominated suppliers;
- Electrical documentation of a display circuitry (development schedule, meeting minutes, , component specification, drawings, document release, component verification results);
- Define and agree solutions for electrical issues, together with software, mechanical designers, optic designers and system responsibles;
- Perform display related analyses.
- Relevant technical skills;
- Technical university degree plus work experience (min. 3 years);
- Good technical background in own field and wish to learn new interesting technical topics;
- Will be considered a plus: knowledge about automotive display technologies (e.g. liquid crystal display cell technologies), understanding of automotive display technologies (e.g. organic light emitting diode), understanding of displays electrical architectures and schematics, knowledge about video interfaces and video processing, knowledge about switch mode power supply topologies in general and basic understanding of display mechanics;
- Communication and negotiation skills e.g. customer on site support, suppliers management;
- Presentation skills e.g. support customer presentations and product technical description;
- Passion to win by working in a team;
- English spoken and written;
- Intercultural skills.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.