HEP Deployment Manager for SCT (Iasi)
Job Description :
Be part of a global team of competitive, highly motivated, and service-oriented individuals who help the project to set-up an efficient engineering workflow environment.
You will get to interact with different projects and organization stakeholders to guide them regarding an optimal engineering process, method, and tools set-up.
The Deployment Manager shall be the first contact person to HEP for each Continental project that will start working within the HEP Tools. The Purpose of the Deployment Manager is to guarantee a successful deployment into the new tooling landscape of HEP for new projects. In this manner, the role of the deployment Manager is to inform the project of their duties and to always make sure the status of deployment is transparent.
As a HEP Deployment Manager your main responsibilities will be to:
• You will act as an interface between projects and Process, Methods and Tools organization.
• You will drive the deployment procedure for tools setup to ensure that project development tools are working before actual development is started.
• You will clarify general project requirements related to Process, Methods and Tools activities.
• You will make a selection of the right PMT solutions and be able to do basic tools configuration.
• Management of project request tickets by:
o Having the overview about raised tickets in terms of criticality and impact.
o Provide information for prioritization.
o Support tickets closure with the project and internal PMT teams.
o Help to solve service request based on know-how available.
• Coach project for the ideal engineering workflow.
• Define deployment workflow and timeline that is relevant to project requests and needs.
• Cooperate with international development teams / peers from other areas of Continental.
• Work in agile teams and following Scrum/SAFe methodology.
Job Requirements :
This is what it takes to be a successful HEP Deployment Manager:
• a bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Engineering or related disciplines.
• 3-5years work experience in automotive project development will be a plus.
• good understanding of engineering workflow (e.g.: ELM: Engineering Workflow Management) and Agile methodology.
• good understanding about ASPICE and Functional Safety is recommended.
• ability to manage stakeholders and collaborate with them to get things done.
• ability to analyze project requirements in terms of PMT needs and deploy complete setup accordingly.
• very good in conflict resolution and assertiveness capability.
• request management ability to help connect requestor with correct topic responsible.
• service-oriented mindset to willingly respond with project needs that meets their expectations.
• good communication, prioritization and negotiation skills is recommended.
• service management experience in IT and/or automotive field is a plus.
• can work with minimum supervision in a highly collaborative environment.
• can work under pressure and able to manage uncertainties and risk during deployment.
• project management skill is an advantage.
• Advanced English knowledge.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t meet all the requirements listed above, your experience might still be relevant for this job. We encourage you to apply.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Pay for Performance:
• Achievement Bonuses and Rewards.
• Relocation Bonus for non-Iasi Residents.
• Recommendation Bonuses for new team members.
• Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
• Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.).
• Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping).
• In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
• Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings.
• Dedicated Programs and Conferences.
• Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc).
• Access to e-learning platforms.
• Career development opportunities (local and international).
• Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.