Software Developer for Smart Mobility (Iasi)
As the Smart Mobility business area (SMY), we combine the business with mobility services, fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Smart technologies have long since arrived in everyday life - and are now changing mobility as well. Connected vehicles, which analyze data in real-time, relieve traffic in metropolitan areas in particular. Sustainable logistics with intelligent solutions for commercial vehicles, fleets and the aftermarket distinguish Smart Mobility: With our technologies, we enable seamless connectivity between drivers and vehicles with infrastructure, other vehicles, mobile devices and the cloud, so that all road users can access information and services safely at any time.
Smart Mobility business area is looking for a Software Developer C/C++. If you are oriented towards innovation, now you have the chance to make a career out of it. We want to build the future vehicles and we want you along with us!
As a Software Developer you are responsible of:
• Implementation of Software features using C/C++ programming languages using latest technologies, microcontrollers and AUTOSAR architecture;
• Integration and testing of Software features;
• Creating the documentation package for Software features.
• Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics or a similar qualification;
• Good C/C++ programming skills;
• Relevant software development experience is an advantage;
• Embedded systems understanding is an advantage;
• Good analytical and organizational skills;
• Independent and result-oriented;
• Good communication skills;
• English language.
What we offer:
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• A mentor for the integration period;
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Hybrid work;
•Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We offer products for connected mobility, software, services and end-to-end solutions for new mobility concepts. We continually adapt our solutions to the needs of our customers, so we develop highly flexible modular systems for convenient and individual system integration.