Hardware Developer – Display Solutions for User Experience (TM)
With this role you will be part of Display Solutions Product Development Center in business area User Experience and work in an international team being involved in a wide product range with different display sizes and different customers working with the latest technologies on the market.
- Provide input for PCB architecture for assigned electronic functionality/modules;
- Contribute to define electrical architecture of the product;
- Contribute for design, calculation, simulation, software-hardware interface and documentation of electrical modules and schematics for electronic designs according to product specification and defined processes;
- Contribute in the development of PCB test tools;
- Support for creating/modifying of PCB schematics;
- Contribute for creating test specifications and executing electrical testing and validation according to defined requirements and specifications;
- Create and maintain of electronic design documentation;
- Contribute to creating the hardware inputs for PCB Production Test Specification;
- Support electrical engineering activities with the prototype model shop.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Electrotechnics, Telecommunications or other relevant field of studies);
- Advanced knowledge of the hardware components;
- Basic knowledge of analog and digital design techniques;
- Basic knowledge of various electronic design tools;
- Oscilloscope and basic electronic equipment handling;
- Fluent in English;
- Very good communication skills;
- Strong drive and initiative;
- Ability to analyze technical problems.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Today’s displays are as individual as today's cars. Forms and functions follow brand specific design philosophies. New degrees of design freedom are enabled by the seamless integration of multiple displays into 3D shaped freeform surfaces and enable new User Experiences. Our technologies allow a nearly endless variety of forms and shapes.