System Architect for AN (Iasi)
In the Architecture and Networking (AN) business area, activities relating to everything from seamless connectivity technologies and vehicle electronics to innovative high-performance computers are brought together. Thus, we provide the entire electronic backbone enabling any functions in the vehicle. Besides the hardware, we connect the vehicle with the cloud and beyond to offer all services optimizing the vehicle architecture. We are setting standards for the connected mobility of tomorrow.
As a system architect, you will be involved in various and challenging activities with interactions across the product lifecycle such as quotations, concept design validation with the customer, as well as feature refinement workshops with our internal development teams.
Do you want to be part of our team? These should spark your interest:
• Analyze the system requirements and regional legal requirements;
• Define the system architecture strategy in order to fulfill system requirements, functional safety and security;
• Use Rhapsody and SysML methodologies to create system level diagrams to represent the system functionality, such as block diagrams, user diagrams, and activity flow;
• Decompose the system into sub-systems (platform, modules, components), establishing the traceability between system requirements and system architectural design;
• Provide technical guidance to all engineering disciplines;
• Work together with System Integration to ensure the whole product performs according to requirements.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
• Graduated in a relevant field (e.g., Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer science, Automatics, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Medical Bioengineering);
• Good knowledge of Requirements and Architectural Engineering Tools (e.g. Doors, Rhapsody);
• Good electronics knowledge;
• Real time embedded systems knowledge;
• Programming knowledge (e.g., C, C++, C#, Python...);
• Methodical and structured approach;
• have intercultural competencies;
• Good writing, reading, and speaking English skills.
What we offer:
• Flexible working time;
• Home office (mobile work);
• Competitive salaries & benefits;
• Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• A mentor for the integration period;
• Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Within Architecture and Networking, we provide systems, software, services and complete end-to-end solutions for networked mobility in the vehicle and beyond. We develop our innovative solutions along our strategy “Connect. Inform. Integrate.” We provide technologies to connect vehicles with the cloud, other vehicles or road users and the infrastructure. From products to services, we protect the connected vehicle by advanced Cyber Security solutions, and we offer solutions for intelligent fleet management.