Indirect Purchasing ContiTech & Tires – Global Operational Supplies Cluster Specialist (TM)
"The most critical thing in a negotiation is to get inside your opponent’s head and figure out what he really wants.” (Jacob Lew). If this sounds interesting to you, join our Purchasing Team by applying to this role.
Are you into solving riddles, puzzles, connecting dots and a master of deduction?
Do you have the ability to connect seemingly random pieces of information so that they form a cohesive whole?
If so…we have what you need!
Follow the clues below and let’s have a chat.
You’ll need to have:
- Very strong data-analysis skill set;
- High learning capabilities & good business understanding level;
- High energy level & great communication skills;
- Creativity (approaching problems in a new ways).
In order to:
- Collect, clean, and analyse purchasing data;
- Create statistical tools to identify, analyze and interpret patterns and trends to aid in the visualisation or monitoring of purchasing data;
- Generate problem-solving approaches & pricing mechanism to support purchasing automation;
- Identify and mitigate supply risks;
- Synthesize information and generate action plans.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc.)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.