DRIVE Automotive Graduate Program 2023 - Product Management
During the DRIVE Automotive Graduate Program, you will get a global insight in the following field:
- Identify major technology & market trends in the context of a “in-car” software provider
- Build a good understanding in the competitive landscape by working cross different departments within EB & Continental, in direct customer & partner interactions and by participating in congresses and industry specific shows
- Work with our engineering teams to identify new technologies, leverage our innovation process to proof customer and business value and work with the team towards proof of concepts and MVP’s
- Define a business case and business model including the intellectual property and go-to-market strategy
- Coordinating and controlling the project activities: estimating effort, allocating resources, planning the execution of tasks in order to meet milestones
- Monitoring and reporting the progress of the project
- Your profile:
- Excellent Bachelor or Master Degree (e.g. Wirtschaftsingenieur, Information Systems, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering)
- At least 6 months of practical experience in an industrial/software related working field through internships, (part- or full-time) employment (<2 years) or projects
- International experience through study abroad, internship or working experience in an international environment or engagement in international associations
- Good understanding of digital businesses, digital transformation, service innovation, open source and related topics in the digital ecosystem
- Management basics, business strategy, innovation management and business analytics is advantageous
- Entrepreneurial mindset with focus on technology and digitalization
- Quality oriented person with good communication skills
- Fluent German and English
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer:
- Working on exciting and future-oriented projects in international collaboration within a multicultural and diverse team.
- A healthy work/life balance through access to mobile work and tailored work time models.
- An informal working environment throughout the company with no dress code.
- Location-specific benefits such as a canteen, discounts in restaurants, company sports, corporate events, e-bike leasing, preventive medical measures, vacation activities for children, and much more.
- Company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits.
- Opportunities for personal development through a range of training courses provided by our academy.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We are looking for a Drive Graduate for our 100% subsidiary company Elektrobit located in Bavaria, Germany (HQ in Erlangen)
About Elektrobit (EB)
Our graduate program takes twenty-four months and splits in 3 assignments, each 8 month long. In the first and the last assignment you are located in Germany and in the second one you will gain experience at one of our international sites.
Your initiative will determine the amount of your responsibility in the projects. The program offers you excellent opportunities to grow fast and start your professional career at Continental.
For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.