Strategic Business Development End of Life Tires (m/f/diverse) Advocacy and Sales REGmbH
In your role as an employee in the end of Life Tire Management of the REG, you will be responsible for the development, implementation, commercialization and tracking of Continental Tires sustainability goals/approaches in the area of end of life Management. You will act as interface in the organization between the Markets and actively represent interests in associations.
Your tasks include:
Conti controlled Tires Reporting
- Establish KPI and Reporting for EoL Tires handled within Sector Tires
- Regular implementation of reporting and derivation of necessary measures
- Active participation in defined associations like ETRMA and TIP
- Development of concepts to promote Continental's interests in these associations
- Derivation of necessary adjustments to internal Sustainability policies
- Development of policies in the Area of End of Life Tires
- Support in reviewing, implementing and ensuring compliance with new legal developments and requirements/trends in the field of Tire Recycling technologies
- Developing strategies for opening up new markets and implementing the
- Tires sustainability strategy
- Involving stakeholders to implement the developed strategy
- Active part in the implementation and ensuring compliance with internal Policies
- Strategic development and planning of projects along the supply chain
- Logistics / disposal logistics / waste management
- Development of Sales-Strategies with interlinking other Business-Units
- Education: Completed university studies (master's degree/diploma) in environmental engineering, Environmental Management, Economics or comparable subject
- Personality: Reliable, self-motivated, team player and communicative
- Working Practice: structured, analytical and independent
- Experience: Several years of professional experience in a commercial, industrial or service company
- Knowledge: Ideally, knowledge of current disposal concepts and/or waste Management Industry, Experience in the sales network of the Tire Industry/Trade
- Enthusiasm: Joy of working on complex topics in complex environments
- Languages: Very good communication skills in written and spoken German and English
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we not only offer you an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional benefits such as flexible and mobile working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for the sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company provides safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. Continental achieved sales of 33.8 billion euros in 2021 and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. The company celebrated its 150th anniversary on October 8, 2021. With its premium portfolio in the passenger car, truck, bus, two-wheeler and special tire segments, the Tires division stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and to promote sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and management systems as well as other services to keep fleets mobile and increase their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility. REG Reifenentsorgungsgesellschaft mbH was founded in 1992 and is part of the Tires group Sector. It represents Continental's practiced manufacturer responsibility and offers its customers legal compliant nad sustainable recycling concepts.