- Work closely with Application Architects/Enterprise Architects to finalize architecture solutions for a product
- Represent delivery team in Architecture Review meeting and get relevant approvals.
- Follow all the standards from Architecture team
- Responsible for software design, development, and testing
- Lead and be Responsible for tech delivery from a team
- Responsible for tech stories in release/sprints. Work closely with delivery lead and PO to prioritize tech stories.
- Comfortable with front end, back end, mobile, cloud, IoT topics
- Accountable for Build and deployment, Code reviews, Unit testing in the team
- Monitor external software development partners and ensure they follow correct architecture and technology guideline laid out by Continental
- Responsible for leading cybersecurity and data protection topics
- Accountable for CICD process
- Contribute to Continuous improvement process.
- Support in hiring
- Conduct small training for delivery team on tech topics.
- Working with stakeholder on proposals and lead the conversation.
- Strong experience in building web front end using angular with relevant framework as the front-end technology
- Strong experience in Node.js as the backend technology. Experience in Java and Python is a plus
- Experience in working with Microservice Architecture
- Strong experience in working with AWS cloud platform
- Hands on experience of technologies like Angular, Node, Terraform etc
- Experience of CI/CD tools and methodologies is a plus
- Good understanding of data privacy, data protection requirements
- Experience in using various relevant tools for Unit Testing, Code quality, Build and Deployment, Repository etc
- Experience of agile software development methodologies
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- Great team player and ability to work in a highly international team
- Willingness to sometimes travel nationally and internationally to various Continental R&D centers and external development partner locations
- Willingness to learn new things
- Experience working in tools like JIRA, Confluence, GIT, Jenkins etc
- Around 10+ years of experience overall
- 2+ years as TL or small time architect
- 4+ years in AWS services
- 3+ years in CICD topics
- 6+ years in web/service development using tools similar to Angular, React, Node, NoSQL etc or similar skills
- 2+ years in using tools like Sonarqube, Datadog, Appdynamics etc or similar
- 2+ years in leading small teams
- 5+ years in Agile delivery
- AWS certification is plus
- BE in engineering with focus on computer science / software engineering
- MCA with professional experience
- Other relevant education streams with strong tech experiences can be considered
- You will be part of India Delivery center in Bangalore.
- Work from home options [ Hybird Model]
- Some travel needed (domestic/international).
- Other benefits like leaves, insurance, PF, Gratuity etc
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Contitech Industries is one of the Group Sectors in Continental AG. Headquartered in Hannover, Germany, the division contributes to Euro 5B+ to Continentals Euro 40B+ turnover by primarily focusing on Industries.
The Digital and Data services team under IT of Contitech caters to all the Business Areas in Contitech and responsible for developing software products using web, mobile, IoT, AI etc especially in Digital transformation.