Inside Sales Analyst
Purpose: Manage, generate and execute order tracing and analysis Manage, generate and execute order tracing and analysis processes, to optimize SC flow, minimize operating costs and provide an excellent customer service. Work in coordination with all the areas involved in the Sales Process to achieve the previously established processes, to optimize Supply Chain flow
- Perform order capture through SAP.
- Report Creation: Update customer lists and product catalogue.
- Order management: RDD, product availability, order adjustments, cancelations, credit release, follow up for discontinued products, etc.
- Reports analysis and follow up. (OB, BKO, Inventotry, Credit, Invoice status, TOC, Order tracking report, ISS dashboard).
- Customer service - active and effective communication with all customers, internal and external (by phone, email).
- Development and implementation of internal projects in the area.
- Setting, performing, monitoring and analyzing specific key performance indicators (or KPIs) measuring the level of success in reaching the department objectives. Take action when the measures are not positive (TOC, BKO, % DS, Contilink usage, FC accuracy, Additional inventory and Fill Rate for PLT RE y TT RE).
- FC vs Invoicing tracking per customer.
- Generation of Credit Notes, rebills and refunds.
- Handling exclusion table and reserve inventory (Management).
- Training for new customers on the use of Contilink.
- Process documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineer, International Business, Administration or related.
- Advanced level of English ( Interviews will be in english )
- Advanced Microsoft Office, especially Excel & Power Point. will be a strong plus: Power BI and SAP SD knowledge
- Experience: 1-3 years in:
- Customer service experience
- Follow up of customer needs
- Active communication
- Relationship with sales department
- Strong quantitative data Analysis
- Reporting creation
- KPI management and analysis
- Constant search of improvement areas
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.