Product Industrialization/Process Engineering Intern
- Follow up productivity and KPI´s during launch phase
- Support in A3 de Methodology
- Documentation of manufacturing processes and core documents (PFMEA,Flow charts, PRC
- Follow up the information for new projects e,x (Tesla, NIKOLA, FF91 & T1-2).
Required to make an Improvement project during the internship period
Internship duration preferably between 6 - 12 months period, starting in September/October 2023.
Become part of the Product Industrialization/Process Engineering community, contributing towards continuous product and process improvement activities for the growing plant
- Currently pursuing a degree study with a focus on chemistry technology / polymer technology / manufacturing process or relevant engineering/technology course.
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university.
- Strong foundations in data analysis..
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Be enthusiastic and able to collaborate in a team environment and project groups.
- Ability to translate technical concepts into simple to understand, communicable ideas.
- Curious and passionate about learning everything.
- Strongly preferred: Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Background in structured problem solving methods and root cause analysis tools.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
ContiTech develops, manufactures and markets products, systems and intelligent components made of rubber, plastic, metal and fabric. They are used in machine and plant engineering, mining, agriculture, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.