Electrical Engineer for SCT Reusable Modules (Microcontrollers) Iasi
Do you want to be an Electrical Engineer for SCT Reusable Modules (Microcontrollers)? These should spark your interest:
- Develop digital core modules and create associated documentation in accordance to corresponding development processes;
- Work with interdisciplinary global teams to define microcontroller requirements for sourcing activities;
- Review, assess and benchmark microcontroller concepts;
- Support Continental quotes and projects with regards to microcontroller platform items and issues;
- Interact with the HW suppliers, software teams, quality department and project teams with regards to technical issues, hardware errata topics, PCNs/PTNs, component allocation items and field failure return analysis;
- Maintain microcontroller platforms and modules with regards to documentation updates, change management, issues handling and application support.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- Technical University degree (preferably in Electronics / Telecommunications);
- EE development experience;
- Knowledge in microcontroller architectures and silicon technologies;
- Knowledge in automotive industry and automotive quality requirements / techniques;
- Experience with hardware development processes and tools (e.g.: ZUKEN, MathCAD);
- Basic knowledge in ANSI C programming;
- Good communication and intercultural skills;
- Pro-active, self-motivated and well-organized team player;
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills.
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December;
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron;
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents;
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus;
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services;
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.;
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price;
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea);
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days;
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus;
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis);
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27);
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies;
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company;
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Within Software and Central Technologies (SCT), we aim to impress our customers with innovations, an intelligent software architecture, reusable modules, reference designs and unrivaled expertise in integration. We actively drive partnerships forward, because it is only together that we can achieve sustainable growth and implement the best possible solutions. In addition, we are focused on harmonization and simplification through standardized software and hardware modules, expertise, processes, methods, and tools, nurturing synergies and efficiency as a result.